As an Inbound Sales Manager at the Blue Sky Elite Connections, you will have had the skills to generate and convert outbound sales at a high level. This role is a promotion from Outbound Sales Agent (OSA). Here you will take inbound buyer and seller leads to convert to appointments. You will cultivate and nurture leads generated by OSA’s. You will manage, coach and mentor any OSA’s. This can be broken down into 2 roles, In bounder and a Cultivator.
The ISA Manager on the team is a 2nd level sales position and you will be in charge of working with primarily inbound leads that come into the team. Run a follow-up plan and convert to appointments. This is a role that requires immediate action during most hours of the day. You will be expected to make contact within 2 minutes of every lead that comes in.
This role has the greatest opportunity for income in the organization as almost all of the leads will roll through you. This role is the center piece of the sales team and vital to our success.
Training from Blue Sky Elite Connections will be provided along with the entire system as a whole.
• Sales experience is required!
• Call center, customer service and management of teams.
• Script knowledge and a track record of sales conversion.
• Passion for selling.
• Can close to appointment.
• Able to nurture or cultivate contacts for appointments.
• Able to speak on the market, local factors, buying and selling techniques at a high level.
• Able to relay team value proposition quickly and fluidly to customers consistently.
• Enthusiastic and self-starting approach.
• Effective communicator who can speak quickly and carry on an intelligent conversation in written and verbal form.
• Be able to block out distractions.
• Create a sense of comfort and familiarity with clients/leads and is able to build rapport.
• High accountability skills are needed.
• Self-ownership and willingness to learn.
• Organized, systematic and detailed oriented.
• Extremely strong phone skills: ability to set and close appointments over the phone.
• Must be very good with technology and computers.
• Comfortable with using scripts and be able to memorize, practice and internalize them.
• Results oriented and a high achiever.
This is a growing company and we are looking for highly skilled sales people to make contacts and convert to appointments. Bonuses and salary are directly proportional to your skill level and production. Big money can be made. GROWTH into a highly productive real estate team is possible.
We take the specialist model and have made it a huge success by partnering with the right people. You get to do what you love and are good at, working at a high level with clients.
We believe in leverage. We have listing coordinators, transaction managers, showing partners, inside sales agents and more. We are in the top 2% in the entire market and working towards being the #1 place to work at. With high volume comes technology and efficiency. So we are on the cutting edge of new real estate technologies that help the agent be more productive and have a higher level of service for their clients.
This means we leverage our clients so they enjoy the buying or selling experience. This includes professional cleaners, designers, movers and full time concierge which is there to help with anything that comes up. All for the same cost or lower than the cast majority of real estate agents in town.
Culture, Service, Integrity, Growth and Teamwork makes us an amazing place to work.