Laurie Reader Real Estate
One of the country’s top real estate companies, Laurie Reader Real Estate, is looking for the next Leader to join our organization!
We are hiring an Inside Sales Manager, a position that will oversee a fast-paced department in our rapidly growing company.
As an Inside Sales Manager, you are responsible for delivering the results of the department, coaching, hiring as well as continuing to develop and influence sales processes to drive business initiatives.
- The right candidate will be unwavering in their desire to deliver results
- The right candidate will be highly motivated, numbers-driven, and experienced using CRM to manage the sales process
- The right candidate will have experience empowering, developing, and managing sales professionals
- The right candidate will be action-oriented and a problem solver within a fast-paced environment
- The right candidate will have the ability to manage multiple people and initiatives at once while staying extremely organized and efficient
You are a driver and passionate about experiencing success through others! If YOU have a burning desire to be a part of one of South Florida’s fastest-growing companies, come GROW WITH US!
- Manage, train, coach, and inspire the sales force to develop their skills to ensure a high professional standard is achieved and monthly sales quotas and metrics are met
- Ensure company sales initiatives are delivered through people management, performance review, reward, and individual recognition
- Create and execute sales campaigns utilizing internal technologies
- Track and analyze sales statistics based on key quantitative metrics
- Oversees hiring, onboarding, and training of new Inside Sales Agents
- Influence, implement, and improve sales programs by developing sales actions plans
- 2-year minimum experience managing a sales team with 5+ direct reports
- Experience coaching salespeople & driving sales initiatives
- Education: College degree
- Job Type: Full-time
Compensation: Base & Bonus: 75k+
- Health benefits
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
About Laurie Reader Real Estate
At Laurie Reader, we are a team of go-getters that are committed to exceeding our goals by fostering professional and personal growth. We challenge the status quo, dig deeper, and ensure a path of success for our clients. By re-inventing the traditional real estate model, our agents are securing better offers, closing on the best properties, and developing lifelong client relationships. In 2020 we served 965 families and our commitment to our community doesn’t stop there. We have developed programs to add value to our community through education, career development, and non-profit support.