We are looking for an absolutely AMAZING inside sales manager. This position will have an opportunity to build and grow an inside sales team from the ground up. his is a highly visible and impactful role that will have significant interaction with the executive team. We are an extremely well-capitalized, enterprising, and technology-focused real estate investment company that is ready to build something special. Do you want to be a part?
Do you want to join a company in the real estate investment space with the opportunity to build out a world-class sales organization from the ground up with a ton of autonomy and the expectations to match?
- Exhibit and uphold Osborne Homes core values of open-mindedness, urgency, accountability, transparency, and innovation at all times
- Build a deep understanding of our value proposition and target client so an effective sales process and top-notch customer service can be achieved
- Design, implement and refine a documented inside sales process that integrates into the existing overall sales process and prioritizes scalability
- You manage processes rather than trying to manage individuals because you understand that's what is required to succeed
- Understands the importance of being an amazing recruiter
- Build and maintain an inside sales team that can support our goals of doubling the existing sales team within 12 months
- Must be able to motivate and lead high performing teams of very competitive and driven sales professionals and align them to the goals of the company
- Ability to build and manage remote sales teams
- Problem analysis and problem-solving
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Proven organizational and planning ability
- Demonstrated track record of meeting/exceeding goals as a manager
- Strong ability to lead a team
- Salesforce CRM experience preferred
- B2C sales experience preferred
- Startup experience preferred
- Previously doubled the size of a sales team
- 4-year degree preferred
- Experience leading a sales team of 5+
$80,000 - $100,000 + Bonus
About Osborne Homes
Osborne Homes was founded in 2007 with its first office in Fresno. As real estate investors, we have extensive experience in professionally assessing a property’s value in any given market. Our highly qualified team is dedicated to helping homeowners sell their property for cash, fairly and quickly. We have purchased, rehabbed, and sold over 2,500 properties in California. Our main office is now in Orange County CA but in early 2020 we decided to go to a 100% work from home model and we plan to stay that way!