We are seeking a Loan Officer who is prepared to make a difference in the lives of customers looking to buy a home.
Must have a mortgage license to be considered.
You do not need to have a book of business - this is a position where leads are provided for you.
The Loan Officer will be responsible for discussing client’s needs, recommending the best loan products, helping customers put together a complete loan package and working with the underwriting team throughout the loan process.
The ideal candidate also has experience managing home equity loans, home equity lines of credit and mortgage refinancing.
This is a straight commission sales role.
- Maintain an active knowledge of all of the organization’s loan products and an understanding of the qualifications required of each applicant
- Primarily works mortgage generated internet leads
- Identify and recommend products that meets the customer’s needs and the organization’s lending guidelines
- Review active loan files each day to determine if any documents are missing or what can be done to help the process along
- Utilize professional judgement to determine which potential borrowers represent good risk opportunities for the organization
- Must have mortgage license
- Excellent at building relationship with peers and clients
- Passion for selling
- Motivated by an open-ended compensation plan
$85,000 at plan - commission (no ceiling on income)
About US Mortgage
- As a mortgage lender we believe in the American Dream of Homeownership, as a member of the community we believe in giving back and as professionals we believe that Education and Guidance create the lasting bond that allows us to become your lender-for-life.
- Our company focuses on educating first time home buyers, saving people money through refinances, giving people the opportunity for a better life through reverse mortgages, and above all education and transparency.
- Founded in 1994 | Funded Over $10 billion | Serviced over 33,000 people
- We are a nationwide Mortgage Lending company, a HUD approved FHA Direct Endorsed Lender and a Fannie Mae Seller/Servicer.