Right Of Way Equipment
Are you tired of long hours in your current sales job?
Your hours will be:
- 7:30am to 5pm Monday through Friday.
- 9am to 1pm every other Saturday.
- No evenings. No Sundays.
A company truck will be provided, so you must have a clean driver’s license and be able to pass a background check.
These skills, education and experience will support you in this position:
- 5 to 8 years of sales experience.
- Landscaping industry experience not required but will be helpful.
- Team oriented and interested in learning about the equipment we sell (Toro, Stihl, Echo and others).
- Possess the sheer grit and will to succeed.
Right of Way Equipment, an established company in the Raleigh, NC area, serves commercial and residential customers in the greater Raleigh, NC area.
- Hit your productivity, appointment setting and revenue targets.
- Respond efficiently to customer inquiries (usually in the form of sales leads) and cold calling.
- Primary duties include outbound calling, email communication, coordination and scheduling of equipment deliveries, and overall management of the sales pipeline though the sales cycle.
- Accurately track and convey productivity and sales metrics to management.
- Manage the cultivation of inbound sales inquiries to convert leads or referrals to sales.
- Excellent organizational, time management, and follow-up skills.
- Be dynamic, articulate, and well-spoken.
- Independent and self-motivated.
- Ability to communicate effectively (oral and written)
- Extremely strong phone skills: ability to match customer’s needs to our equipment and close sales over the phone.
About Right Of Way Equipment
Right of Way Equipment Co., Inc., in Raleigh NC opened for business on January 1, 1973. In the more than 40 years since then, we’ve expanded into all areas of the commercial mowing markets. We’re proud to represent the “cream of the crop” in commercial mowing products.
In our commercial mowing equipment inventory, we carry a full line of Hustler and Toro Equipment in Raleigh, NC. We also carry Dingo Compact Utility Loaders. In the highway maintenance industry, there is no company more recognized than the Alamo Group, and we carry Alamo’s complete line of boom, flail and rotary mowers.
Right of Way Equipment Co. sells commercial and residential landscape equipment to clients in Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Apex, Cary, Morrisville, Wake Forest, Garner, Fuquay-Varina, and beyond.