The Mardigian Agency
Life is too short to work with people you don't like in a job that makes no difference.
At the Mardigian Agency, you work with a fun, engaged team that gives clients the PEACE OF MIND that SHOULD come with insurance policies.
We have systems, leads, and accounts already sold, but we need YOU to take care of clients by quoting, presenting, and binding.
If you are self-managing, love people, and want a career with unlimited growth potential... Apply now!
Our agents solicit new accounts and renew existing accounts in alignment with agency and individual goals while building relationships with clients.
Our agency believes in protecting clients from the risks of everyday life by:
- Being competent- Knowing how to properly write the policies, answer questions, and educate the client
- Loving our clients- Being kind, patient, trusting, sharing the truth
- Working as a team- "One Team One Fight" is our mantra
- If you want to have more fun and help more people with unlimited income potential... look no further!
- Solicit business from potential clients.
- Collect necessary information to quote the client's insurance.
- Quote the account.
- Develops information and recommendations for prospective accounts, presents sales proposals, and adheres to agency policies and procedures for writing a new account.
- Makes the sale and collects necessary deposits, arranges for binders, certificates, etc.
- Collects all premiums due on or before the effective date of coverage.
- Develops prospects through an organized agency-directed solicitation program, prospects for referrals from current accounts, and targets marketing leads through community affiliations and other contacts.
- Must be able to obtain a Property and Casualty license in the State of Michigan within 45 days of start. It is preferred that you are licensed before your start date.
- Ability to present sales proposals in a professional manner.
- Must have transportation available for a 1x week sales team meeting in St Johns and any additional fieldwork as the job necessitates.
$25,000 - $100,000 yearly
About The Mardigian Agency
The Mardigian Agency offers a broad range of financial services for individuals, families, and businesses. We are the bridge between the promise insurance carriers make to honor their contracts and the proper application of that contract to their lives. We pride ourselves on being our customers’ advocate and helping them clearly understand and manage their insurance needs.
- Positivity - Positivity will rule in our hearts, minds, and words.
- Engagement - We will give each client the attention and respect they deserve.
- Relationships - We are a TEAM. Creating strong relationships and developing those relationships will be given priority with our time and resources.
- Meaning - We will find meaning by sacrificing time and resources for the betterment of others and the advancement of the Gospel.