The Shannon Aronson Group - Keller Williams Realty
Are you or have you always wanted to be in real estate? Are you a high achiever with tons of passion and big plans for your future? Are you hungry to make an impact not only on your own life but on the lives of your team and clients? Do you thrive in an environment of top-performers where everyone works together to achieve huge goals? If you answered yes to even one of these questions then we would love to talk to you!
The Shannon Aronson Group at Keller Williams Realty is growing and we're looking for an Inside Sales Agent to join our top-ranked real estate team in Short Hills, NJ.
The Shannon Aronson Group will provide you with the lead sources, support and training necessary to successfully perform in this position.
- Primary duties include inbound and outbound calling , e-mail communication, coordination and scheduling of real estate buying and selling opportunities and overall management of sales pipeline
- Achieving productivity, appointment setting and revenue targets while responding efficiently to customer inquiries (in form of sales leads) and cold calling
- Rigorously prospect for new business and follow up with leads in the pipeline
- Learn, practice, internalize and follow scripts to deliver the team value proposition and handle objections
- Participate in regular training and education requirements
- Manage the leads database to ensure that there is rigorous lead follow-up and processes run smoothly
- Stay fully abreast of the evolving real estate market
- Understand and adhere to local, state and federal laws regarding real estate brokerage services.
- Ambitious and enthusiastic with excellent people skills and an inimitable positive outlook
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional telephone skills—ability to set and close appointments over the phone and willingness to spend the majority of the workday on the phone
- Ability to quickly learn and internalize scripts, dialogues and real estate specific objection handling
- Proficient in or willing to learn CRM and marketing/lead generation technologies
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Passion for working in a dynamic, fast-paced, team-driven environment
- College degree or equivalent
- 1-2 years of sales or telemarketing experience
- New Jersey Real Estate License or willingness to obtain
$50,000 - $100,000+ at plan, annually (includes base plus bonus)
About The Shannon Aronson Group - Keller Williams Realty
As one of the most successful and respected real estate teams in the business, The Shannon Aronson Group has consistently been among the very top producers in New Jersey, having been in the top 1% every year since 2009. When compared with local competitors, Shannon and the team outperform average agents' rankings in virtually every major category. Our success stems from the fact that we excel at providing concierge-level service to our clients and deliver expertise and localized knowledge on every aspect of the real estate transaction.
As a team we are dedicated to following our passion every day while working hard and having fun doing it. We put clients needs above our own and believe in going above and beyond to help people with one of the biggest and most important personal transaction of their lives.