The Roy Group - Team Real Estate
- Talent wanted for an incredible opportunity with the region's most successful Real Estate Company. Only top-performers who welcome rejection on a daily basis and who derive energy from the challenge of competition should apply.
- Growth-mindset and positive entrepreneurial habits are a requirement. Small monthly salary offered with large bonuses for performance and success.
- Opportunity to join an elite group of coaches, trainers, and salespeople. All-stars will gain national recognition and grow their personal wealth.
- Maintain the customer database with updated information on past, current, and potential clients
- Generate repeat customers by persistently following up with existing customers via phone calls, emails, or other forms of communication
- Qualified applicants must thrive in a team environment, seek and appreciate accountability, be coachable and willing to learn, have high energy, and a positive mindset.
- Our culture is one of honesty, fun, and growth. The interview process is thorough and designed to push you to be your very best.
- High school diploma or GED required, bachelor’s degree preferred
- At least one year of experience as a sales representative
- Must have great communication skills, presentation skills, customer service skills, and listening skills
- Working knowledge of CRM software and the sales process
- Bright, hard-working, and ambitious
- Passion for selling and providing exceptional experiences
Top performers earn $75,000 year 1, $100,000+ year 2 - commission based
$75,000+ commission based
About The Roy Group - Team Real Estate
The Roy Group is the region's most successful and fastest-growing Keller Williams Real Estate team. Nationally, we are ranked by Real Trends as the #22 Real Estate Company.
The foundation of our success is based on an exceptional work culture (what it feels like to work here) and our priority of providing world-class service to our clients. Come experience the difference.