CREG - Cambridge
We’re searching for an enthusiastic inside sales representative to join our team and support business growth. You’ll need strong persuasion skills to turn customer prospects into qualified leads. Our ideal candidate is an excellent deal-maker who loves talking to people. If you’re looking to jump-start your career in sales, please apply today!
- Expand the clientele by finding new business opportunities within specific geographies
- Report on key performance and sales metrics on a monthly and quarterly basis to ensure sales goals are achieved
- Maintain the client database to make sure the sales team can access current information on all leads
- Communicate with prospects via email, phone calls or other forms of communication to convert them into qualified leads and funnel them to the sales pipeline
- Qualify incoming leads so appointments are arranged as fast as possible to provide an excellent customer service experience
- Superb communication skills, both written and verbal, as well as interpersonal skills and time management skills
- High school diploma or equivalent required, college degree preferred
- Current U.S. driver’s license and the ability to travel by car
- Understand the sales process and how to enter information into client databases
- 2+ years of experience in sales or a similar role
$18 - $22 hourly
About CREG - Cambridge
The owners built the company to offer a more traditional approach for clients who did not fit the cash offer model. In the past few years, we have grown to more than 20 Full-Time employees and nearly 300 licensed real estate agents with 4 locations.