CREG - Cambridge
Do you love talking to people and selling a product you believe in? We’re growing our team and looking for a driven inside sales representative ready to take the next step in their career. You’ll work on prospecting and persuading qualified leads further down the sales funnel. If you’re looking to maximize your earning potential reach out to us today!
- Generate qualified leads for the sales team so they can provide a quick response to customers
- Update customer database regularly to provide the most up-to-date client information to the sales team
- Funnel new qualified leads into the sales pipeline by following up with each prospect via email, phone calls or other forms of communication
- Track performance goals and key sales metrics on a monthly and quarterly basis to make sure company goals are achieved
- Expand the clientele by finding new business opportunities within specific geographies
- Possess a valid U.S. driver’s license and be able to travel by car
- Superb communication skills, both written and verbal, as well as interpersonal skills and time management skills
- Experience using CRM software as part of the sales process
- 2+ years of experience in sales or a similar role
- High school diploma or equivalent required, college degree preferred
$18 - $22/hour
About CREG - Cambridge
The owners built the company to offer a more traditional approach for clients who did not fit the cash offer model. In the past few years, we have grown to more than 20 Full-Time employees and nearly 300 licensed real estate agents with 4 locations.