Chris Gurnee Team
We’re looking for an outgoing inside sales representative to help us smash our sales goals! You’ll help us generate leads by prospecting potential clients and add qualified leads to the sales funnel. This is a great position for individuals who love working in a fast-paced environment where they can maximize their earning potential. If this sounds like a job you’ll love, apply now!
- Qualify incoming leads so appointments are arranged as fast as possible to provide an excellent customer service experience
- Report on key performance and sales metrics on a monthly and quarterly basis to ensure sales goals are achieved
- Communicate with prospects via email, phone calls or other forms of communication to convert them into qualified leads and funnel them to the sales pipeline
- Keep the customer database updated to ensure information on prospective and past clients is current
- Expand the clientele by finding new business opportunities within specific geographies
- Two years of previous sales experience
- Great time management, interpersonal, and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Current U.S. driver’s license and the ability to travel by car
- Working knowledge of the sales process and CRM software
- High school diploma required, bachelor’s degree preferred
About Chris Gurnee Team
Leading a team with over four decades of real estate experience, Chris Gurnee’s well-established reputation has made him a frontrunner in the Seattle real estate market. As a born-and-raised Seattle native, Gurnee’s success is built on his unparalleled market knowledge, expert negotiation skills, and first-class marketing that sets the standard for luxury in the Seattle marketplace and beyond. As a broker for over 11 years, his business is comprised of many repeat clients and referrals who have had the opportunity to witness his skills firsthand. Distinguished buyers and sellers trust Gurnee to guide them through every step of the transaction process and achieve above-market results under his masterful guidance.