The Kohler Group
We’re searching for an enthusiastic inside sales representative to join our team and support business growth. You’ll need strong persuasion skills to turn customer prospects into qualified leads. Our ideal candidate is an excellent deal-maker who loves talking to people. If you’re looking to jump-start your career in sales, please apply today!
- Generate qualified leads for the sales team so they can provide a quick response to customers
- Funnel new qualified leads into the sales pipeline by following up with each prospect via email, phone calls or other forms of communication
- Keep the customer database updated to ensure information on prospective and past clients is current
- Expand the clientele by finding new business opportunities within specific geographies
- Track performance goals and key sales metrics on a monthly and quarterly basis to make sure company goals are achieved
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Experience using CRM software as part of the sales process
- High school diploma or GED is required, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Proven track record of at least 2 years of experience in a sales position or related field
- Must have a valid U.S. driver’s license and be able to travel by car
- Superb communication skills, both written and verbal, as well as interpersonal skills and time management skills
About The Kohler Group
Kari Kohler is a true professional, and her depth of market knowledge and experience speaks to her over $269,000,000 in sales volume. The Kohler Group shares a vision based on dedication to delivering first-class service and the results her clients deserve on each and every real estate transaction. We complete over 130 real estate transactions per year and are seeking growth and more sales territory. We are opening up branches in other parts of the country which will be managed by our IL team.