The Peardon Team
We’re searching for an enthusiastic inside sales representative to join our team and support business growth. You’ll need strong persuasion skills to turn customer prospects into qualified leads. Our ideal candidate is an excellent deal-maker who loves talking to people. If you’re looking to jump-start your career in sales, please apply today!
- Expand the clientele by finding new business opportunities within specific geographies
- Assess and send qualified leads to inbound sales representatives so they can convert clients and provide quick turnaround
- Funnel new qualified leads into the sales pipeline by following up with each prospect via email, phone calls or other forms of communication
- Update customer database regularly to provide the most up-to-date client information to the sales team
- Track performance goals and key sales metrics on a monthly and quarterly basis to make sure company goals are achieved
- High school diploma required, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Must have a valid U.S. driver’s license and be able to travel by car
- Proven track record of at least 2 years of experience in a sales position or related field
- Superb communication skills, both written and verbal, as well as interpersonal skills and time management skills
- Experience using CRM software as part of the sales process
- Real estate license/experience is a plus. Must be willing to get Real Estate License (if not already licensed)
About The Peardon Team
GOING THROUGH THE PROCESS, TOGETHER
We love helping buyers find their dream home! That's why we work with each client individually, taking the time to understand their unique lifestyles, needs, and wishes.
You'll find that we'll be a committed ally to negotiate on your behalf and with the backing of a trusted company. Get in touch with us today!