The Shawn Martin Group
Do you love talking to people and selling a product you believe in? We’re growing our team and looking for a driven inside sales representative ready to take the next step in their career. You’ll work on prospecting and persuading qualified leads further down the sales funnel. If you’re looking to maximize your earning potential, start your application today!
- Generate qualified leads for the sales team so they can provide a quick response to customers
- Work within your specific geography to find new business opportunities
- Maintain the client database to make sure the sales team can access current information on all leads
- Report on key performance and sales metrics on a monthly and quarterly basis to ensure sales goals are achieved
- Prospect potential customers via cold calling, email, or other forms of communication to ensure they are added to the sales pipeline and produce more qualified leads
- Experience using CRM software as part of the sales process
- Must have a valid U.S. driver’s license and be able to travel by car
- Two years of previous sales experience
- High school diploma or equivalent required, college degree preferred
- Strong time management skills, communication skills, both written and verbal, and interpersonal skills
50,000 - 80000 yearly
About The Shawn Martin Group
We are a place where we help to make lives become dreams and always are striving to help each other to become better. We fail forward in a way where the learning experience is more valuable than any cost associated with a failure. Our team is full of leaders and entrepreneurs who not only strive to become leaders in our industry but leaders in our personal lives setting the example for others that actions will always be more powerful than words.
We, as a team, take pride in being in the people and relationships business, not “selling houses.” We are deep rooted in the relationships we form, cultivate and serve on a daily basis and in our business, the people come first and that goes for our team as well.