RE/MAX Town and Country The Ailion Team
Do you love talking to people and selling a product you believe in? We’re growing our team and looking for a driven inside sales representative ready to take the next step in their career. You’ll work on prospecting and persuading qualified leads further down the sales funnel. If you’re looking to maximize your earning potential, start your application today!
- Maintain the client database to make sure the sales team can access current information on all leads
- Generate qualified leads for the sales team so they can provide a quick response to customers
- Record monthly and quarterly sales and performance goals to ensure they are being met
- Funnel new qualified leads into the sales pipeline by following up with each prospect via email, phone calls or other forms of communication
- Seek out new business opportunities within the assigned geographies to expand clientele
- High school diploma or GED is required, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Two years of previous sales experience
- Experience using CRM software as part of the sales process
- Strong time management skills, communication skills, both written and verbal, and interpersonal skills
- Must have a valid U.S. driver’s license and be able to travel by car
$12 - $20 hourly
About RE/MAX Town and Country The Ailion Team
We are a successful real estate team within RE/MAX Town and Country. We maintain a residential sales team, residential and commercial property management team, and private equity company that provides business opportunities for our associates and financial stability to our team. We provide excellent training, mentoring, and guidance to our associates.