We’re looking for an outgoing inside sales representative to help us smash our sales goals! You’ll help us generate leads by prospecting potential clients and add qualified leads to the sales funnel. This is a great position for individuals who love working in a fast-paced environment where they can maximize their earning potential. If this sounds like a job you’ll love, apply now!
- Prospect potential customers via cold calling, email, or other forms of communication to ensure they are added to the sales pipeline and produce more qualified leads
- Maintain the client database to make sure the sales team can access current information on all leads
- Qualify incoming leads so appointments are arranged as fast as possible to provide an excellent customer service experience
- Work within your specific geography to find new business opportunities
- Report on key performance and sales metrics on a monthly and quarterly basis to ensure sales goals are achieved
- Superb communication skills, both written and verbal, as well as interpersonal skills and time management skills
- Experience using CRM software as part of the sales process
- Proven track record of at least 2 years of experience in a sales position or related field
- High school diploma or GED is required, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Possess a valid U.S. driver’s license and be able to travel by car
$40,0000 + Commission
We have a fast-paced, energetic sales force with unstoppable marketing and state-of-the-art technology. We have been a Top Mortgage Lender for five years running, one of the Top 100 mortgage companies in America for the last three years, one of the 50 best companies to work for in 2017. We were also named among America's Fastest-Growing Companies list for two years and Top Mortgage Employer in 2017.
Dedication to the company's principles, integrity, honesty, and teamwork gave us the edge to continually exceed the expectations of our employees and customers. Top 100 in 5 star Social Survey reviews for 2019 Scotsman Guide Top Mortgage Lenders 2020 (9 years in a row!)