We’re looking for an outgoing inside sales representative to help us smash our sales goals! You’ll help us generate leads by prospecting potential clients and add qualified leads to the sales funnel. This is a great position for individuals who love working in a fast-paced environment where they can maximize their earning potential. If this sounds like a job you’ll love, apply now!
- Assess and send qualified leads to inbound sales representatives so they can convert clients and provide quick turnaround
- Update customer database regularly to provide the most up-to-date client information to the sales team
- Prospect potential customers via cold calling, email, or other forms of communication to ensure they are added to the sales pipeline and produce more qualified leads
- Seek out new business opportunities within the assigned geographies to expand clientele
- Track performance goals and key sales metrics on a monthly and quarterly basis to make sure company goals are achieved
- Schedule appointments for both Buyer Agents and Listing Agents
- Current U.S. driver’s license and the ability to travel by car
- Great time management, interpersonal, and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Understand the sales process and how to enter information into client databases
- High school diploma or GED is required, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Proven track record of at least 2 years of experience in a sales position or related field
- Teachable with a stellar attitude
- Desire to be mentored by one of the industry's best trainers
- Must pursue a real estate license while working
$40,000 (hourly plus commission)
About All-Star Powerhouse
- Rowena Patton’s AllStarPowerhouse specializes in the Asheville Diamond™, from Weaverville to Hendersonville and Waynesville to Black Mountain. We LOVE the mountains. Meet the team.
- Rowena teaches and coaches across 40+ offices, she condensed those classes into a book ‘Find Your Unique Value Proposition’ that went bestseller on day two of launch in 2017. The working title of the book was ‘The Way We Do Real Estate Sucks’. She hosts a Radio Show ‘The Real Estate News Radio Show’ that has been syndicated on Iheart radio since 2010. To have the most promising career you must have the best mentor. We look forward to hearing from you.