The Colwell Law Group
Do you love talking to people and selling a product you believe in? We’re growing our team and looking for a driven inside sales representative ready to take the next step in their career. You’ll work on prospecting and persuading qualified leads further down the sales funnel. If you’re looking to maximize your earning potential, start your application today!
- Record monthly and quarterly sales and performance goals to ensure they are being met
- Work within your specific geography to find new business opportunities
- Keep the customer database updated to ensure information on prospective and past clients is current
- Qualify incoming leads so appointments are arranged as fast as possible to provide an excellent customer service experience
- Communicate with prospects via email, phone calls or other forms of communication to convert them into qualified leads and funnel them to the sales pipeline
- Manage own schedule to balance availability for meeting with prospective new clients as well as following-up with PNC’s who said “no” and with current clients to conduct quality control calls and interviews.
- Keep detailed notes in a centralized database.
- Be a team player and cover for your fellow salespeople to help our firm help our prospective new clients find clarity around and relief from the situation that brought them to the firm in the first place.
- Follow-up with PNC’s who said “no”.
- Follow-up with current clients at set milestones during their case or matter.
- Facilitate a professional introduction and transition to the legal team once the case or matter has begun.
- Actively engage in dialogue with management regarding the quality and volume of the leads, offering constructive feedback and suggestions for improvement based on your “front lines” experience.
- Utilize a consultative selling approach when conducting sales calls to illustrate the value and benefits of our services
- Update CRM system with details of all interactions with prospects and clients in a timely manner
- Stay current with bar rules, legal industry trends, and information.
- Understand the sales process and how to enter information into client databases
- High school diploma required, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Great time management, interpersonal, and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Proven track record of at least 2 years of experience in a sales position or related field
- Possess a valid U.S. driver’s license and be able to travel by car
- A strong interest in consultative solutions selling.
- Proven track record utilizing a consultative sales approach.
- A proven track record with telephone sales.
- Demonstrated, proven success in lead generation, prospecting, contract negotiation, and closing customers.
- Experience with Salesforce/HubSpot/Infusionsoft, particularly reporting, required.
- Independent, self-starter who thrives on immersion in a rapidly changing environment and excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Proactive, can-do attitude, with great follow-through and resourcefulness along with attention to detail.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to be personable yet persistent.
- Knowledge of the legal industry is an asset.
- Real-life experience and a few “battle scars” to give you empathy and understanding is an asset.
- Experience overcoming a major obstacle in life and making an important change in your life so you know at your core that others can do it too is a plus
$50,000 - $75,000 yearly
About The Colwell Law Group
We are a family law firm focused on child custody and divorce matters in the Capital Region. We have been growing consistently over the last five years and are looking for the right person to help us continue. We maintain a small-firm feel in the office and carefully guard our culture. If you are a problem solver and a team player our office should be right up your alley!