The Donovan Team
We are looking to add a skilled sales-minded individual to our team. As the first point of contact, the Inside Sales Agent will be responsible for responding to both inbound calls as well as making outbound calls and must be comfortable spending most of their time on the phone.
- Answer and respond to incoming calls from signs, ads and online sources and determine where they are in the buying/selling process.
- Manage contacts in CRM, and consistently nurture and follow-up with viable leads to convert into scheduled appointments.
- Make outgoing calls to past clients in database, Sphere of Influence, For Sale By Owners, etc.
- Keep track of completed tasks and goals to measure lead conversion ratios and meet performance benchmarks.
- Minimum one year Real Estate Sales experience and one year Customer Service experience
- Must hold an Active or Inactive (but up to date) real estate license and be a member of the Long Island Board of Realtors or be willing to join.
- If you do not currently hold a real estate license, but otherwise meet our criteria by having direct real estate experience, ie. in another state, you should be willing to attend real estate school immediately to obtain your license and join the Board of Realtors.
$60,000 - $100,000 annual at plan commissions
About The Donovan Team
We are a Professional Residential Real Estate Practice of "Can-Do" Agents and staff members. Our organization takes pride in ensuring that our clients' Buying and Selling experience is above and beyond their expectations. It is also our passion to guide our team members in their personal and professional development so as to achieve their full potential through the latest technology and training while gaining "hands on experience".