American National Insurance
Inside Sales Representative
We are rapidly growing, and are searching for a driven inside sales representative! You’ll convert leads and cross-sell to current clients. You will also collect necessary documentation and follow up for payment and policy changes. The successful applicant will be organized, committed, and good on the phone.
- Maintain the customer database with updated information on past, current, and potential clients
- Produce sales reports on a regular basis to present a status update on progress towards company customer acquisition goals
- Handle sales inquiries from pre-qualified leads and make sure client needs are taken care of
- Encourage potential clients to buy premium products and close the best possible deal
- Entice customers to use our services again by following up via phone calls, emails, or other forms of communication after initial purchase
- Possess superb customer service skills, listening skills, presentation skills, and communication skills
- High school diploma or GED required, college experience is highly valued
- Understands the sales process and how to use CRM software
- One year of work experience in sales
$40,000 - $50,000 yearly
About American National Insurance
We have served local families and companies since 1905 providing the highest quality financial service and insurance products, risk management, and investment strategies.