We are seeking a motivated Inside Sales Agent (ISA) to assist our growing Real Estate Team in Metairie, LA! As an Inside Sales Agent you will be speaking with visitors to our website to assist them in the home buying porcess. You will use your exceptional phone skills and relationship building ability to set appointments for some of the best real estate agents in the business.
The Inside Sales Agent is passionate about achievement, draws energy from working with people and works with a sense of urgency. This enthusiastic, self-starting person with a passion for selling is responsible for converting a massive amount of leads into appointments through personalized follow-up. This individual will take ownership of leads, and actively systematize the conversion process for maximum effectiveness. They record their productivity and sales metrics and track the results in regular accountability meetings.
This person has the drive and tenacity to achieve or exceed productivity, appointment setting, and revenue targets while responding efficiently to customer inquiries (usually in the form of sales leads) and the subsequent documentation, assignment, and followup of those leads. This person also has the organizational and time management skills necessary to handle the constant flow of leads coming in. This individual must be highly trustworthy - in addition to being the first point of contact to the team.
• Primary duties include outbound calling, e-mail communication, coordination of real estate buying and selling opportunities and overall management of sales pipeline through the sales cycle.
• Accurately qualify potential customers for appointments with field agents. Follow scripts to deliver the team value proposition and handle objections.
• Qualify leads to accurately convey timing, motivation and financial specifics to real estate agents. Accurately track and convey productivity and sales metrics to management.
• Practices, memorizes, and internalizes scripts. Is dynamic, articulate and well spoken.
• Independent and self motivated.
• Ability to use or quickly learn real estate specific CRM and marketing/lead technologies.
• Be a team player who thrives working with a tight knit company where their activities directly affect the bottom line
* Must have experience in Inside Sales, Telemarketing or some other position that involved being on the phone a good part of the day.
* Must be able to work a flexible schedule including several evenings a week and 2 Saturday mornings. This is a full-time position.**********Applicant Must Be Willing and Able to obtain a Real Estate License at NO cost to you after hired.*****************
The Birdsong Realty Group is a full-service real estate brokerage. Conveniently headquartered in Metairie, BRG was founded as a dynamic boutique brokerage based on expert information, integrity, and innovation.
We believe we accomplish more for our clients as well as each other working together as a TEAM!