ReNew House Properties LLC
Real estate investor looking to fill a work-from-home position (Spokane / CDA)
Compensation: $12/hour - plus bonuses paid on closed contracts
Real estate investment company is looking for a person who loves to talk on the phone to answer incoming calls, follow up with leads, and set appointments for our outside sales reps. It is a requirement to live in the Spokane or Kootenai Counties to apply for this position, and you must be available to take phone calls throughout the day (typically 12-8), and be willing to learn the area well. You will also make outbound followup calls to previous leads when incoming calls are slow, as 40% of our closed sales come from diligent follow up.
- Motivated individual who loves to deal with people on the phone (you can’t fake this).
- You will be taking a hundred calls per week or more, so you need to be available 8 hours a day. We answer the phones from 8am to 8pm, and initially your shift will be 12noon to 8pm. Saturday may be required also, but typically another day may be taken off in lieu of a Saturday (typically Monday).
- Must be able to work well in a team environment (even though you’re at home).
- Will need to be able to work from home without distraction (noisy kids and dogs are a non-starter).
- Must be able to speak well on the phone and build rapport with our potential clients.
- You need to learn quickly and be able to handle constructive criticism.
- Must have own cell phone and computer with high speed internet (no slow speed rural carriers), and be able to enter data into the computer-based Podio CRM Beast Mode Database.
- Must be computer literate, including email, Google Drive, Google Docs, Google Calendar, Google Photos, and more.
- Know Spokane and Kootenai County areas - or be willing to learn them.
- Must read and apply communication techniques from "Never Split the Difference" (Voss)
- This will be a once monthly paid position with set bonuses on incoming leads that produce closed sales. Payday is the first of the month. Set up a Venmo account if you want to be paid more quickly than a mailed check.
- The better you do to set our sales people up to close the deal, the more money you can make, and the more valuable you become to the company.
- We will call hand-selected applicants with some “get to know you” questions as we receive applications/resumes.
- The best of the best applicants will be contacted for a one hour face-to-face interview.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
- Provide up-to-date information regarding customers and where they are in the sales process so that our team can act quickly and efficiently
- Become a pro at overcoming objections and providing the team value proposition through the use of our scripts so that our customers can identify our team’s professionalism and integrity in all situations
- Gather information from clients and qualify them prior to moving them forward in the sales pipeline so that our sales team is able to provide an organized and efficient sales process
- Achieve productivity, appointment setting and revenue targets while responding efficiently to customer inquiries (usually in the form of sales leads) in order to meet the needs of our customers
- A problem solver who pinpoints the needs of our clients and offers them solutions to promote a high level of comfort and trust with our client base
- A pro on the phone with ability to make the sale
- Familiarity with CRM and marketing/lead technologies or ability to learn new systems quickly
- You are in your element working with others and have great communication skills
- Has strong listening skills and is able to uncover potential sales opportunities
- Master organizer of systems, files and your time with excellent follow-up skills
$12 / hourly plus bonuses (starting wage)
About ReNew House Properties LLC
ReNew House Properties is a locally run real estate investment business; we’re not out-of-town (or state) investors.
We care about people in our neighborhoods and have compassion for those going through difficult situations.
RHP is involved in the Spokane and Coeur d’Alene Real Estate investor community and has a network of partners with outstanding skills and experience in the real estate investment business.
Our mission is to provide exceptional service to the clients we serve.
RHP'S Core Values
Empathy: We’ve actually been in your shoes
Humility: We understand how it feels to go through difficult property issues
Consistency: We’ll do what we say we’ll do, when we say we’ll do it
Hard work: We’ll work harder than the competition to take care of you
Improvement: In every home we have the privilege to learn and build friendships
Integrity: The catalyst for our core values