We’re hiring a motivated inside sales representative to join our rapidly expanding team! You’ll be responsible for closing sales with pre-qualified leads and driving the team’s revenue to meet sales goals. Jobseekers should be able to connect quickly with customers and be energized by getting results. If you have a proven track record of sales success and a love for persuading people, apply now!
- Handle sales inquiries from pre-qualified leads and make sure client needs are taken care of
- Update customer information in the CRM to ensure all sales team members have the most current data
- Track sales cycle progress on a monthly and quarterly basis to make sure customer acquisition goals are met
- Build customer relationships with existing clients by reaching out via phone calls, emails, or other forms of communication to increase the likelihood of them using our services again
- Encourage potential clients to buy premium products and close the best possible deal
- At least one year of experience as a sales representative
- Possess superb customer service skills, listening skills, presentation skills, and communication skills
- Understands the sales process and how to use CRM software
$40,000 - $65,000 yearly
About Farmers Insurance
Farmers have been serving America since 1928. In 1928, two men shared a dream of providing a quality insurance product at a reasonable price. In the decades that followed, we’ve grown and adapted to meet the changing needs of Americans. But one constant has remained: we have an unwavering commitment to uphold our founding ideals to provide industry-leading products and first-rate services to the customers we’re privileged to serve.
Our Ambition Statement
We’re proud of more than 90 years of serving our customers and excited about the future as we continue to evolve to meet their needs. Our ambition is to Be the leader in delivering peace of mind, innovating for customers whenever and wherever they need us.
WHY CHOOSE FARMERS?
We’ve spent almost 90 years putting customers first — personalized attention is a hallmark of the Farmers experience.