Do you absolutely enjoy talking to people? Are you focused on obtaining great results and earning a great income? Our team is seeking a TALENTED highly motivated, self-starting, creative individual with a passion for connecting with current and future customers through content marketing, traditional and marketing efforts.
The objective is to increase the number of sales opportunities for the team, and to promote and professionally represent the good reputation of our organization and our team.
- A problem solver who pinpoints the needs of our clients and offers them solutions to promote a high level of comfort and trust with our client base
- Use our CRM to regularly follow-up with customers to ensure our agents have up-to-date information to move efficiently through sales process
- Making outbound calls, communicating via email and overseeing and managing the sales pipeline are primary responsibilities to ensure the buying/selling needs of our customers are met
- Manage and qualify inbound inquiries to generate appointments so our team can respond to customers quickly and efficiently
- Ensures that company messages and materials are accurate and consistent
- Website management including written and digital content, redesign as needed, SEO development and tracking analytics
- Plan and organize all team events and market across all social media channels
- Creates, delivers, edits, and optimizes marketing materials and advertising campaigns
- Has strong listening skills and is able to uncover potential sales opportunities
- Positive, enthusiastic, motivated and solution oriented
- Familiarity with CRM and marketing/lead technologies or ability to learn new systems quickly
- You are in your element working with others and have great communication skills
- You are a natural organizer, everything in it's place and your time management skills are spot on
$18 per hour
About RE/MAX Allegiance
RE/MAX Allegiance is a full service brokerage specializing in a wide range of specialties including residential sales, commercial sales, leasing and new development projects in the most desirable neighborhoods in Washington, D.C., Northern Virginia, Maryland and Hampton Roads.