We are seeking a motivated Inside Sales Agent to assist a growing Real Estate Team! As an Inside Sales Agent you will be speaking with visitors to our website to assist them in the home buying process. You will use your exceptional phone skills and relationship building ability to set appointments for some of the best real estate agents in the business. The Inside Sales Agent is passionate about achievement, draws energy from working with people and works with a sense of urgency. This enthusiastic, self-starting person with a passion for selling is responsible for converting a massive amount of leads into appointments through personalized follow-up.
This individual will take ownership of leads, and actively systematize the conversion process for maximum effectiveness. They record their productivity and sales metrics and track the results in regular accountability meetings. This person has the drive and tenacity to achieve or exceed productivity, appointment setting and revenue targets while responding efficiently to customer inquiries (usually in the form of sales leads) and the subsequent documentation, assignment and follow up of those leads. This person also has the organizational and time management skills necessary to handle the constant flow of leads coming in and the subsequent documentation, assignment, and follow up of those leads.
This individual must be highly trustworthy—in addition to being the first point of contact to the team, they will also have access to sensitive files and information regarding associates, customers, and finances.
• Developing business opportunity within specific geographies served by the Roanoke Valley real estate team.
• Achieving productivity, appointment setting and revenue targets while responding efficiently to customer inquiries (usually in the form of sales leads) and cold calling.
• Primary duties include outbound calling, e-mail communication, coordination and scheduling of real estate buying and selling opportunities and overall management of sales pipeline through the sales cycle.
• Rigorously prospect for new business and follow up with leads in your pipeline.
• Accurately qualify potential customers for appointments with field agents.
• Qualify leads to accurately convey motivation, competition, and financial specifics to real estate agents
• Has excellent organizational, time management, and follow-up skills.
• Is dynamic, articulate and well-spoken.
• Wants more for themselves than just a weekly salary.
• Enthusiastic with excellent people skills.
• Extremely strong phone skills: ability to set and close appointments over the phone.
• Ability to use or quickly learn real estate specific CRM and marketing/lead technologies.
We are the #1 Real Estate Team in Central and SW Virginia.