Inside Sales Agent / Customer Care Rep
Passionate and motivated need apply
Seeking a upward minded Inside Sales/Customer Care specialist to assist a growing Real Estate Office! As an Inside sales agent/Customer Care Rep, you will be speaking with visitors to our website, to assist them in the home buying process. You will use your great phone skills and relationship building focus to set appointments for some of the best real estate agents in the business.
You should be
• Willing to be coachable and learn.
• Hungry to grow as a professional
• Wanting to be part of a great team.
• Speak with visitors to our outstanding lead generation website
• Consult with and define the customers need
• Make suggestions on how to navigate the home buying process
• Set “best fit” appointments for agents based on client needs
• Prospect home buyers who have recently removed their listing from the market
• Contact prospective for sale by owners to determine if assistance can be given
• Become part of a fun entrepreneurial team
• 1-3 year of previous, verifiable outbound inside sales, or customer service experience
• 1-3 years of database/CRM management preferred
• A High School Diploma AA degree preferred
• An active real estate license is a plus
Since 2002, Select Homes Team Real Estate has been rewriting the blueprint for a successful residential real estate brokerage. Traditional brokerages rely on individual agents performing all the tasks associated with buying or selling a home, including everything from putting signs in the yard to facilitating the inspection to marketing the property. Instead, by hiring the best and brightest of service professionals, support staff, and marketing experts, we’re able to run a high-performance, high-efficiency team in Wichita, KS. Since 2010, we’ve closed 5,711 homes. We’ve been mentioned on the Inc5000 list of fastest-growing companies in America, and, in the last three years, we’ve been ranked between 9th and 12th among teams nationwide in transactions, as published by the Wall Street Journal. We’ve also previously been nominated by the Wichita Business Journal as one of “Best Places to Work in Wichita.”