Quest Buildings LLC
Fast paced, high volume private real estate investment office with a strong pipeline of existing sales looking for a motivated inside Sales Agent. The ideal candidate has a consistent track record of excelling and growing, their integrity is unquestionable, they are highly respected, highly competitive, and they are quick on their feet and can change effortlessly as needed. They love to see the light bulb go off in a sellers’ eyes, they can be relentless when they pursue what they want, they understand the big picture, and they will be #1 and work tirelessly to get there!
Does this strike a chord with you? If so, we should talk today! Complete the application and let's connect!
The role of the Inside Sales Agent is to market properties in the pipeline, meet with prospective buyers, negotiate and close deals. The Sales Agent will also work on helping the company grow their buyer's list. Must have a Real Estate license and experience in sales. Further growth and training will be provided within the office. Be a part of a thriving team oriented environment with lots of earning potential and growth.
- Respond to all listing leads/requests
- Utilize marketing platforms to advertise all properties
- Schedule and attend showings for prospective buyers
- Traveling to various locations within an hour radius of Philadelphia
- Confirm offers from buyers have been received
- Maintain the company’s buyers list
- Work closely with buyers’ agents to negotiate contracts to closing
- Advertise properties to Private Lenders as instructed
- Prepare contracts and addendum's
- Schedule and conduct listing presentations with potential sellers
- Work with clients to stage, price, and market homes
- Handle all aspects of MLS and signs up/down
- Network to source new business as needed
- Call customers weekly to provide feedback on their listing
- Respond to customers’ calls, emails and web requests
- Real Estate license or the ability to get one
- Quick on your feet
- Prior real estate sales experience a plus
- Sales experience is required
- Professional in attitude and appearance
- Passionate about selling
- Enthusiastic with excellent people skills
- Possess ability to connect with a variety of personalities
- Personal laptop
- Independent and self-motivated
- Vehicle, valid drivers license, and insurance required
- Ability to communicate effectively (oral and written)
- Extremely strong phone skills: ability to set and close appointments over the phone
- Ability to use or quickly learn real estate specific CRM and marketing/lead technologies
- Be a team player who thrives working with a tight knit company where their activities directly affect the bottom line
$40,000 - $85,000 annual
About Quest Buildings LLC
Who We Are:
We are a diversified real estate investment and development company and we specialize in residential real estate and construction. We have a small office based out of Center City, Philadelphia and we conduct operations in PA and NJ. We are seeking an individual who is passionate about getting work done, always looking for solutions, and is adaptable to changing business needs. Our team culture focuses on helping each other and achieving excellence no matter how big or small the task may be.
We value the following behaviors:
- Good judgment: The ability to identify root causes
- Communication: You treat people with respect
- Impact: You accomplish amazing amounts of important work
- Curiosity: You learn rapidly and eagerly. You are not afraid to ask for help
- Innovation: You research and create new ideas that prove useful.
- Honesty and Selflessness: You seek what is best for the company and you make time for colleagues when they need help.