Jahelka Real Estate Group
The Jahelka Real Estate Group is seeking a skilled, dynamic and determined individual to join our growing team of real estate professionals as a Licensed Business Development Associate (Client Service Manager/ISA/OSA). The person qualified for this position has experience in cultivating relationships and setting appointments with qualified leads as well as documenting all client communication in an active CRM database.
The individual will often be the first point of contact prospective clients have with our organization so personality, communication skills, and attention to detail is very important in making an impactful first impression. The ability to articulate the group value while confidently controlling the conversation and setting qualified appointments is extremely important. Strong collaboration in a group setting with the desire to add value not only to clients but to fellow team members is a core value we are looking for in the most suitable candidate to fill this role.
The Business Development Associate prospects for and acquires new clients for the team’s licensed real estate advisors, services inbound leads, cultivates client relationships, sets client appointments, and manages all leads within the contact management database. Essentially, this individual will take ownership of leads, and actively systematize the conversion process for maximum effectiveness, recording and tracking their productivity metrics.
Excelling in this role will require a person that has the drive and tenacity to achieve or exceed productivity and appointment setting targets, while simultaneously responding efficiently to customer inquiries and completing the subsequent documentation, assignment, and follow up with those leads.
The role will consist of a combination of inbound and outbound business development initiatives. Inbound duties primarily consist of responding to incoming leads from internet sources, sign calls, etc., and nurturing them into qualified appointments with our licensed advisory team. Outbound duties involve generating new leads for the team by prospecting through several channels intended to reach potential clients, cultivating and nurturing relationships over time, obtaining the necessary information to qualify prospects for an appointment, and scheduling meetings with the team’s licensed real estate advisors.
- Respond immediately to inbound leads from internet lead sources, sign calls, etc.
- Prospect for new business by developing relationships through outbound calling, texting, email communication, mail outs, social media and professional networking.
- Conduct rigorous follow-up with leads, continuing to move the process forward until an appointment is booked with a licensed real estate advisor.
- Cultivate and nurture strong relationships with leads until ready for an appointment with a licensed real estate advisor, positioning the Jahelka Real Estate Group as their go-to source for all of their real estate needs.
- Assist leads with our property search website, ensuring search criteria is accurately set.
- Provide general housing market and neighbourhood information.
- Overall management of the CRM, documenting correspondence and any interactions in detail for each lead/client in the CRM.
- Pre-qualify buyers and sellers with careful determination of their motivation, timeline, requirements, and commitment from a lender for financing.
- Schedule qualified leads for appointments with our licensed real estate advisors.
- Nurture long-term prospects and past client relationships to create future opportunities for licensed real estate advisors and to further solidify the Jahelka Real Estate Group as their go-to real estate source.
- Communicate our team value proposition, structure, approach to real estate advisory services, areas of expertise and the benefits of working with our group over the competition.
- Follow-up with and nurture past clients through automated follow-up and tasks to gain repeat and referral business to reach company goals.
- Reach out to your sphere of influence, staying top of mind to service their real estate needs, not being afraid to ask for referrals.
- Track and accurately convey key business activities (with prospective, current and closed clients), productivity, and sales.
- Measure conversions ratios and meet performance benchmarks and goals.
- Assist in process improvements and in building-out automated follow up systems and processes through the company CRM, and other programs.
- Stay up to date and informed about general real estate market conditions, and competing agents, teams and brokerages on Central Vancouver Island.
- Undertake self-paced and prescribed training when and as needed, and be aware of, and adhere to, all applicable rules, regulations, and legislation that may impact this role.
- A real estate license is required for this role. Candidates already licensed will be given preference, however strong candidates willing to become licensed will be considered.
- 1-2 years in a sales-driven environment with 1-2 years verifiable phone sales experience, inbound sales, outbound sales, or customer service experience.
- Willingness and ability to spend up to 90% of the workday on the phone with the ability to sustain long periods of making outgoing calls including possible rejection or unpleasant conversations.
- Extremely strong phone skills, including a clear, confident telephone voice, which has resulted in a proven ability to set and close appointments over the phone.
- Ability to block out distractions and listen intently to the conversation that is occurring.
- Experience working with scripts balanced with the creative ability to personalize the call, connecting with the lead/client, overcoming objections and solidifying the relationship.
- Strong interpersonal skills and skilled at building rapport, creating a sense of comfort and familiarity with leads/clients.
- Exceptional written, verbal, phone and in-person presentation skills.
- Communicates effectively with peers, superiors, customers, and vendors in person, over the phone, and in written and verbal form.
- A polished, professional demeanor reflecting the group’s non-invasive, advisory approach.
- The highest level of integrity and respect for others.
- Ability to use or quickly learn Google Apps/Calendar, Microsoft Office, real estate specific CRMs and lead generation systems, Multiple Listing Service, and other technologies as needed.
- Organized, systematic, and detail-oriented, with the time management skills necessary to handle the constant flow of leads coming in and the subsequent documentation, assignment, and follow up of those leads.
- Strong self-starter who can work in a self-directed manner but who also has the proven ability to be a strong team player and to take direction when necessary.
- Effective problem-solving skills with a solution-oriented or outcome-based approach.
- Career development and training focused, and coachable with a genuine desire and willingness to learn and constantly improve.
- Possess a reasonable level of real estate knowledge.
- Understand and able to adhere to various legislation, including do-not-call and anti-spam initiatives.
- Have reliable transportation, a valid driver’s license, and clean driving record.
$60,000+ OTE (annual base salary + uncapped commission/bonus structure)
About Jahelka Real Estate Group
The Jahelka Real Estate Group (licensed through Royal LePage Nanaimo Realty) is a progressive, boutique-style operation focused on providing residential, luxury, commercial/investment and project marketing sales and marketing advisory services on Central Vancouver Island. To us, the provision of real estate services is a “team sport” and we understand that our collective success is a direct reflection of the strength of the team we have assembled. Therefore, we are deeply committed to assembling the most knowledgeable, professional, integral, high-performance real estate group in our region, and are hoping your contribution will help us get to the next level. We are invested in the long-term professional development of our personnel and will do everything we can to help you reach your maximum career potential.