Award-winning real estate brokerage Located in South End in Charlotte, NC seeks an experienced Inside Sales Agent to follow up with motivated real estate leads and successfully convert them for appointments for our Outside Licensed Sales Agents.
We are looking for a skilled, dynamic and determined individual to fill our Inside Sales Position for our Industry leading Real Estate Brokerage. The person qualified for this position has experience in cultivating leads and setting appointments as well as documenting all client communication in an active CRM database. The Inside Sales position is often the first impression prospective clients have with our company so personality, communication skills and attention to detail is very important. The ability to articulate the company value while confidently controlling the conversation and setting qualified appointments is extremely important. This position will be an integral part of our core sales team. The ability to collaborate in a group setting with a desire to add value not only to clients but fellow team members is a core value we are looking for in an individual looking to be a part of our team.
We’re looking for an ambitious professional interested in achieving and succeeding with the best results. You will need to be efficient, patient, and methodical about following systems. You will prospect for, qualify, and follow up with buyer and seller leads on behalf of Showcase Realty LLC. Enthusiasm and stellar customer service are pre-requisites because you will need to connect in a meaningful way with potential clients to represent our company’s ability to meet and surpass their real estate needs.
This Candidate must meet the following requirements:
A highly organized individual with excellent communication skills, who is motivated by high earning potential, is detail-oriented, customer focused, creative, enjoys selling and developing new business over the phone.
• Manage company generated seller business through direct phone and email communication while documenting all interactions in detail within contact record
• Prospect daily for potential clients (FSBO, Expired, etc.)
• Nurture potential prospects through extensive follow up communication until ready for appointment with respective buyer or seller expert advisor
• Document all client communication and build out automated follow up systems and processes through company CRM
• Work with and tee up clients for fellow expert advisors to assist in the transaction process to help company reach goals of creating successful sales and long term clientele
• Follow-up with and nurture past clients (raving fans) through automated follow and tasks to gain repeat and referral business to reach company goal
• Track all prospective, currently active and closed client status and conversions and assist in process improvement to help company reach overall success goals
What you will gain:
If you want to be a part of the best real estate team in town and work in a high-energy environment and great culture, send us your resume.
LOOKING FOR A SALES JOB BUT WITH A POSITIVE LOW PRESSURE ATMOSPHERE?
An in house sales position, following up on and nurturing qualified leads (NO cold calls). Join a team of other inside sales agents supporting one of the top real estate agents in the region.
• Strong phone and email communication skills
• Real Estate knowledge is a plus but not required
• Strong problem-solving skills with solution-oriented focus
• Positive, enthusiastic, motivated and solution-oriented
• Highest level of integrity and respect for others
• Strong leadership and motivational skills
People who love this position and have been interested in Real Estate, successful, are knowledgeable, have good client management, communication and organization skills, and could continue earning a good living in "regular" telemarketing if they had to, but prefer a set number of hours, totally free to enjoy time with family or other interests and welcome the opportunity to focus on one sales function with pre-qualified leads, the freedom from endless cold prospecting, intense rejection and uncertain, unpredictable feast-famine roller coaster income.
*Extremely strong phone skills
*A Team Player
*Excellent computer skills
*At least 45 WPM Typing
If you have a quality track record, the necessary skills and are ready to come in out of the "constant rejection, feast or famine income roller coaster, regular telemarketing industry," we have a great place on our unique team for you!
This is a wonderful entryway into Real Estate. If you are considering getting your Real Estate License, this role is perfect to get started to learn the business.
If you already hold an active NC or SC Real Estate License you may be eligible to earn commission on the converted leads.
Nancy Braun is the creative force behind Charlotte’s Showcase Realty and its several divisions. Focusing on technology and delivering a new kind of experience, Nancy has created a new model for the real estate industry. 7th in the nation last 2 years in a row, by Wall Street Journal/REAL Trends top 1000 real estate companies.
The Initiative for a Competitive Inner City (ICIC) and FORTUNE ranked Showcase among the fastest-growing inner city businesses in the U.S. for the 2014 Inner City 100. Nancy also won the 2014 and 2017 Charlotte Business Journal Woman in Business award, City of Charlotte Crowns of Enterprise Award, and was a finalist for Charlotte Athena Leadership Award.
With her highly regarded expertise and forward thinking, Nancy is frequently called upon to share her insights with many local publications and national brands such as Market Leader and DSNews. Showcase Realty is in top 10 for giving back to the Boys & Girls Clubs of Charlotte.