We are a dynamic and rapidly growing real estate appointment setting company that is experiencing explosive growth. This growth has catapulted us into becoming one of the top real estate appointment setters in the area. We believe in having fun, building relationships built on trust and mutual respect, and treating our team members like family. We are currently seeking to fill the position of Client Development Specialist.
We are looking for someone who is results oriented, has the ability to quickly connect and build rapport with strangers, and possesses excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Primary duties include outbound calling, scheduling listing/buyer appointments, email/chat communication, and overall management of nurture pipeline
- Follow scripts and rebuttals to deliver the team value proposition and handle objections
- Rigorously prospect for new business and follow up with leads in your nurture pipeline
- Qualify leads to accurately convey motivation, competition, and financial specifics
- Delivering Quality Experience
- Extremely strong phone skills in setting listing/buyer appointments
- Independent, self-motivated, well-spoken
- Ability to communicate effectively (oral and written)
- Must possess Windows computer knowledge and able to type minimum of 30 WPM
- Full-Time M-F 8 AM to 5 PM
- Sales experience required
- Complete the Survey that will follow to have your resume reviewed
$12-$15 per hour plus bonus based on production.
About Keller Williams Realty Phoenix
We are a team working within Keller Williams Realty Phoenix - We cover most of Arizona. Movement Home Team has been in real estate for 15 years. Our team also includes a Team Leader, Client Development Manager, Listing Specialist, Buyer Specialists, and Client Development Specialists.