The REllis Group At Key Realty
If you are looking for less night shifts, more opportunity for growth, and a significant upside potential for your efforts, put your call center experience to work for us!
The Investment Side of The REllis Group is expanding, and we are seeking a driven, entrepreneurial, and capable sales professional to join our real estate investment sales team. Our team lead is hiring for someone to join his personal production team. The base salary plus bonuses compensation is expected at $60,000+ per year.
Our Ideal candidate possesses the following attributes:
- Self-motivated, ambitious, and inspired to succeed
- Above-average communication and relationship-building skills
- A high level of personal responsibility, honesty, and empathy
- Goal oriented with a focus on personal development
- Able to bounce back from rejection and solve problems creatively
- Ability to spend 60-70% of your time on the phone
As a leader in the investment brokerage industry, The REllis Group maintains a proven agent development model that offers significant earnings potential.
- Advising clients in the development and execution of their individualized real estate investment strategies
- Preparing thoughtful analyses of clients' properties, including broker opinions of value (BOV), market comparables, and research
- Researching the local market and staying up-to-date on industry trends
- Marketing exclusive property listings to qualified buyers
- Prospecting new client relationships, and networking with other industry professionals
- Negotiating exclusive listing agreements, and purchase and sales agreements
- Participating in best-in-class training and ongoing skills-development workshops
- Spend 2 hours per day calling new investor clients as the leads become available, answering questions about the local market and properties, advising them about current listings, and coordinating appointments for the lead multifamily investment agent.
- Spend 2 hours per day posting and responding to online investment related forums and questions and following up with emails to generate new business.
- Spend 1-2 hours per day writing offers, running comparables, and doing market research for multifamily properties.
- Previous sales experience a plus (no need to have a real estate license)
- Real estate license preferred but not required
- Bachelor's degree in Business (Finance and/or real estate a plus)
- Ability to work full time out of Grandview Heights, OH
- Previous experience with client relationship softwares / CRMs a plus
$60,000 includes base plus bonuses
About The REllis Group At Key Realty
The REllis Group At Key Realty is a fast growing real estate team based out of Grandview Heights, OH. With 6 agents, our mission is to deliver a world class experience throughout the real estate transaction. We want our clients to be life long clients and refer their friends and family any time they think of real estate. We are a young, tech savvy team with lofty goals for growth.