Do you have a big personality? We’re searching for an enthusiastic inside sales representative to join our team and support business growth. You’ll need strong persuasion skills to turn customer prospects into qualified leads. Our ideal candidate is an excellent deal-maker who loves talking to people. If you’re looking to jump-start your career in sales, please apply today!
You’ll help us generate business by prospecting potential referral partners, such as real estate agents, that work with home buyers who need a mortgage.
The potential for income is very high as this is a salary plus commission position where there is no ceiling.
- Communicate with prospects via email, phone calls or other forms of communication to convert them into qualified leads and funnel them to the sales pipeline
- Keep the customer database updated to ensure information on prospective and past clients is current
- Record monthly and quarterly sales and performance goals to ensure they are being met
- Prospect real estate agents and home builders to build relationships that turn into mortgage referrals
- Set up appointments for our inside loan originators and team leaders once a qualified referral partner wants to learn more
- Experience using CRM software as part of the sales process
- Proven track record of at least 2 years of experience in a sales position or related field
- Superb communication skills, both written and verbal, as well as interpersonal skills and time management skills
- Current U.S. driver’s license and the ability to travel by car
- High school diploma required, bachelor’s degree preferred
- At least 2 years of real estate industry sales experience
- Mortgage originator or real estate sales experience a plus
- Willingness to make quota for the number of outbound calls and appointments each week
$60,000 - $180,000 yearly
About Lendplicity Mortgage
Lendplicity Mortgage is a fast-growing mortgage company offering low rates with class-leading client experience. We are excited about the growth opportunities that come with this model and seek to help as many clients as possible save a lot of money and offer a great experience. The office culture is relaxed, fun, and focused on service. We are currently licensed in AZ, CA, CO, FL, and TX. Come join us!