Alterra Real Estate Group
Inside Sales Agent / Customer Care Rep
Seeking a upward minded Inside Sales/Customer Care specialist to assist a growing Real Estate Office! As an Inside Sales Agent/Customer Care Rep, you will be speaking with visitors to our website to assist them in the home buying process. You will use your great phone skills and relationship building focus to set appointments for some of the best real estate agents in the business.
You should be:
• Willing to be coachable and learn.
• Hungry to grow as a professional
• Wanting to be part of a great team.
• Speak with visitors to our outstanding lead generation website
• Consult with and define the customer's need
• Make suggestions on how to navigate the home buying process
• Set “best fit” appointments for agents based on client needs
• Prospect home buyers who have recently removed their listing from the market
• Contact prospective for sale by owners to determine if assistance can be given
• Become part of a fun entrepreneurial team
- Rigorously prospect for new business and follow up with leads in your pipeline.
- Primary duties include outbound calling, e-mail communication, coordination and scheduling of real estate buying and selling opportunities and overall management of sales pipeline through the sales cycle.
- Accurately qualify potential customers for appointments with field agents.
- Follow scripts to deliver the team value proposition and handle objections
- Qualify leads to accurately convey motivation, competition, and financial specifics to real estate agents
- 1-3 year of previous, verifiable outbound inside sales or customer service experience
- 1-3 years of database/CRM management preferred
- A High School Diploma AA degree preferred
- An active real estate license is a plus
- Has excellent organizational, time management, and follow-up skills.
- Practices, memorizes, and internalizes scripts.
- Is dynamic, articulate and well-spoken.
- Wants more for themselves than just a weekly salary.
- Enthusiastic with excellent people skills.
- Independent and self-motivated.
- Ability to communicate effectively (oral and written).
- Be a team player who thrives working with a tight-knit company where their activities directly affect the bottom line.
- Positive, enthusiastic, motivated and solution oriented with a can-do spirit!
About Alterra Real Estate Group
We are a growing team in a hot real estate market that is focused on that growth. Our mission is to serve the region with integrity and who's committed to serving its agents, Inside Sales Account Managers and the community.