Keller Williams Greater Baton Rouge – RECRUITER
Central and Zachary Area
Continued growth in our business has resulted in the opening of a new Recruiter Position. We are currently beginning our search for a Recruiter. The most qualified applicants have experience in a dynamic high volume, fast paced talent acquisition environment, responsible for recruiting “Best of Class” Real Estate Agents. The position requires a high volume of sourcing and Calling. The Recruiter must be organized, technically savvy to manage multiple databases, have experience with diverse sourcing techniques, strong attention to detail and have the ability to identify the big “Why” Agents have.
Please express your interest by uploading your resume and personalized cover letter, indicating why you would like to work for us and how you can make positive contributions to our business.
• Develop recruitment strategy for Agents in partnership with leadership, and clearly define sourcing strategies and expectations.
• Act as a liaison between candidates and the Team Leader throughout the recruiting process.
• Prepare copy and post detailed recruitment advertisements.
• Source to find qualified candidates as well as conduct hiring events.
Ideal Candidate Profile:
• 1-5 years recruiting experience preferable, but not required, from a recruitment agency or Call Center environment.
• Proficiency with Internet search tools and techniques, including Social Media.
• Experience working in high pace environment.
• Demonstrated ability to build sustaining customer relationships (internal and external) while handling high volume, full-cycle recruitment.
• Customer service focused.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Proven ability to manage and satisfy a fast-paced applicant pool
We offer brand new suite of benefits including: