The Oldfather Group of Ocean Atlantic Sotheby's International Realty
Top Producing Real Estate Team in Coastal Delaware and Maryland is looking for a skilled, self-motivated individual to fill an Inside Sales Agent (ISA) position. Our ideal ISA candidate loves to cold call potential clients and work with warm inbound clients using their confident phone presence coupled with a positive, can-do attitude that projects confidence. This is a repetitious position that requires a friendly, outgoing demeanor.
We require a person who enjoys engaging others in conversation and is great at nurturing relationships. Our ideal ISA has experience in cultivating leads and setting appointments as well as documenting all client communication in a CRM database.
The ISA position is often the first impression prospective clients have with our company so personality, communication skills, and attention to detail are crucial to this person’s success. The ability to articulate the company’s values while confidently controlling the conversation and setting qualified appointments is extremely vital. This position is an integral part of our sales team.
Primary duties include outbound calling, e-mail communication, coordination and scheduling of real estate buying and selling opportunities and overall management of sales pipeline through the sales cycle, including:
- Stay fully abreast of the evolving real estate market in Coastal Delaware.
- Rigorously prospect for new business and follow up with leads in your pipeline.
- Accurately qualify potential customers for appointments with field agents.
- Manage cultivation of inbound sales inquiries to convert leads to appointments.
- Follow scripts to deliver the team value proposition and handle objections.
- Has excellent organizational, time management, and follow-up skills.
- Practices, memorizes, and internalizes scripts.
- Is dynamic, articulate and well-spoken.
- Wants more for themselves than just a weekly salary.
- Independent and self-motivated.
- Ability to communicate effectively (oral and written).
- Extremely strong phone skills: ability to set and close appointments over the phone.
- Ability to use or quickly learn real estate specific CRM and marketing/lead technologies.
- Be a team player who thrives working with a tight knit company where their activities directly affect the bottom line.
- Highest level of integrity and respect for others.
$15 - $20 / hr + Bonus
About The Oldfather Group of Ocean Atlantic Sotheby's International Realty
Are you looking for a new opportunity in coastal Delaware and Maryland's ever-growing real estate market? If so, you may be the one we're looking for!
The Oldfather Group enhances the lives of our clients, agents and team through our style of real estate service. Excellence, Integrity, Expertise, Family and Vision are at the core of our Team Values.
- Work hard, have fun, make history.
- Act with integrity.
- Excellence is a habit.
- Build a positive team and family spirit.
- Deliver WOW through service.
- Own it.
- Be passionate and determined.
- Treat others with honor and respect.
- Hire and develop the best.