We are seeking a motivated Inside Sales Associate to assist a growing Real Estate Team! As an Inside Sales Associate you will be speaking with visitors to our website to assist them in the home buying process. You will use your exceptional phone skills and relationship building ability to set appointments for some of the best real estate agents in the business.
The Inside Sales Associate is passionate about achievement, draws energy from working with people and works with a sense of urgency. This enthusiastic, self-starting person with a passion for selling is responsible for converting a massive amount of leads into appointments through personalized follow-up.
This individual will take ownership of leads, and continue following up by various forms of communication until the lead has been converted into an appointment or beyond. They will be responsible for recording their productivity and sales metrics and tracking their results as detailed by management.
This person has the drive and tenacity to achieve or exceed productivity, appointment setting, and revenue targets while responding efficiently to customer inquiries (usually in the form of sales leads) and the subsequent documentation, assignment, and follow up of those leads. This person also has the organizational and time management skills necessary to handle the constant flow of leads coming in and the subsequent documentation, assignment, and follow up of those leads.
• Primary duties include follow-up calling, e-mail communication, coordination and scheduling of real estate buying and selling opportunities and overall management of sales pipeline.
• Qualify leads to accurately convey motivation, competition, and financial specifics to real estate agents.
• Follow scripts to deliver the team value proposition and handle objections.
• Follow up with potential customers for appointments with field agents.
• Achieving productivity, appointment setting and revenue targets while responding efficiently to customer inquiries (usually in the form of sales leads).
• Accurately track and convey productivity and sales metrics to management.
• Participate in regular training and education requirements.
• Must have Texas Real Estate License.
• Has excellent organizational, time management, and follow-up skills.
• Extremely strong phone skills: ability to set and close appointments over the phone.
• Ability to communicate effectively (oral and written).
• Passionate about selling.
• Positive, enthusiastic, motivated and solution oriented.
• Independent and self-motivated.