Billie Bauer & Co.
We’re looking for people with die-hard enthusiasm, a flair for achievement, and a willingness to do what it takes to succeed. If the idea of making 150+ calls per day to generate business and commission gets your adrenaline going, you should probably keep reading.
As an Inside Sales Agent (ISA) at Billie Bauer & Co., you will pre-qualify leads, primarily by outbound calls and/or emails. Essential to this role, is the development of working relationships and obtaining relevant information about the prospective client's real estate needs, coordination and scheduling of appointments, building and managing the sales pipeline through the sales cycle through use of our CRM.
- Base pay of $923 every two weeks
- PLUS 5% BONUS of Net Commission paid on every lead you provide from our lead sources
- PLUS 20% BONUS of Net Commission paid on every lead generated from your personal Sphere of Influence
- Bonus paid after closing – no need to wait for end of month, quarter or year
- Training, coaching and resources provided to help you achieve your professional and personal goals
- 80 Hours Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay
- Master proven real estate industry scripts and rebuttals to deliver the team value proposition and handle objections.
- Perform a high volume of outbound calls/emails to prospective customers (80-100 calls/emails per day), working from an established database of prospects.
- Rigorously prospect for new business and follow up with leads in your nurture pipeline.
- Qualify leads to accurately convey motivation, competition, and financial specifics.
- Meet or exceed call/email quota. Meet productivity standards identifying number of calls/emails made and quantity and quality of qualified leads produced.
- Properly document all activity in the database and any other marketing, telemarketing, and sales software that may be utilized. Keep such documentation up-to-date.
- Develop and utilize methods to ensure timely follow-up of all prospects until hand-off to the sales department or disqualification.
- Develop knowledge of the real estate industry and Billie Bauer & Co. services through training and ongoing industry involvement.
- Any other job duties as deemed necessary by management.
- Sales experience required.
- Associates degree preferred.
- A minimum of one year prior phone sales experience working in a high volume outbound call environment is preferred.
- Ability to communicate professionally by phone, face-to-face, and in writing. Extremely strong phone skills in setting listing/buyer appointments.
- Strong problem solving skills with solution oriented focus.
- Sales aptitude. Ability to question, listen, and comprehend prospects' needs. Ability to quickly develop rapport.
- Competence in the use of a personal computer, a variety of business software (Microsoft Office products), and the internet.
- Experience with Top Producer is a plus.
- Full-Time M-F 9 AM to 5 PM
- Complete the Survey that will follow to have your resume reviewed.
About Billie Bauer & Co.
Billie Bauer & Co. was founded on a firm commitment to provide superior service so that clients recommend us to family and friends, realtors want to work with us, team members are proud to be in business with us and people are inspired to achieve what they thought was unreachable.
Our team is up 181% in the last 3 years and we sell a home every 3 days. We are an expanding team, currently comprised of 6 team members and growing every quarter! We are on track for our goal of selling 108+ homes in 2017.