Billie Bauer & Co.
We are looking for the "life-blood" of our business. If the thought of being a key player in a fast-paced business excites you, this career is for YOU. If the thrill of knowing a business rises and falls based on the effectiveness of YOUR mastery of lead conversion, this career is for YOU. If YOU are propelled by making all YOUR dreams come true, this career is for YOU.
As an Inside Sales Agent (ISA) at Billie Bauer & Co., you will pre-qualify leads, primarily by outbound calls and/or emails. Essential to this role is the development of working relationships and obtaining relevant information about the prospective client's real estate needs, coordination and scheduling of appointments, and building and managing the sales pipeline through the sales cycle through use of our CRM.
- Base pay of $923 every two weeks
- PLUS 5% BONUS of Net Commission paid on every lead you provide from our lead sources
- PLUS 10% BONUS of Net Commission paid on every lead generated from your personal Sphere of Influence
- If you are a licensed Realtor, the personal Sphere of Influence referral fee increases to 25%
- Bonus paid after closing – no need to wait for end of month, quarter or year
- Training, coaching and resources provided to help you achieve your professional and personal goals
- 80 Hours Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay
- Master proven real estate industry scripts and rebuttals to deliver the team value proposition and handle objections.
- Perform a high volume of outbound calls/emails to prospective customers (80-100 calls/emails per day), working from an established database of prospects.
- Rigorously prospect for new business and follow up with leads in your nurture pipeline.
- Qualify leads to accurately convey motivation, competition, and financial specifics.
- Meet or exceed call/email quota. Meet productivity standards identifying number of calls/emails made and quantity and quality of qualified leads produced.
- Properly document all activity in the database and any other marketing, telemarketing, and sales software that may be utilized. Keep such documentation up-to-date.
- Develop and utilize methods to ensure timely follow-up of all prospects until hand-off to the sales department or disqualification.
- Develop knowledge of the real estate industry and Billie Bauer & Co. services through training and ongoing industry involvement.
- Any other job duties as deemed necessary by management.
- Sales experience required.
- Associates degree preferred.
- A minimum of one year prior phone sales experience working in a high volume outbound call environment is preferred.
- Ability to communicate professionally by phone, face-to-face, and in writing. Extremely strong phone skills in setting listing/buyer appointments.
- Strong problem solving skills with solution oriented focus.
- Sales aptitude. Ability to question, listen, and comprehend prospects' needs. Ability to quickly develop rapport.
- Competence in the use of a personal computer, a variety of business software (Microsoft Office products), and the internet.
- Experience with Top Producer is a plus.
- Full-Time M-F 9 AM to 5 PM
- Complete the survey that will follow in an email to have your resume reviewed.
About Billie Bauer & Co.
Billie Bauer & Co. was founded on a firm commitment to provide superior service. So much so that clients recommend us to family and friends, that realtors want to work with us, and team members are proud to be in business with us. We want people to be inspired to achieve what they thought was unreachable.
Our Mission is to be the superior real estate solution in Kansas City. We are focused on a colossal customer experience and committed to exceeding our customers’ expectations, while continuously growing a fun, top producing team.
Our team is up 181% in the last 5 years and we sell a home every 3 days. We are an expanding team, currently comprised of 6 team members and growing every quarter! Our 2018 goal is to hit it out of the park with over 105 closed units and $28M in sales.