Keller Williams - Charleston/Mt. Pleasant
We are seeking a motivated Inside Sales Agent (ISA) to assist our growing Real Estate Team in Mt. Pleasant, SC! You will be the first point of contact for our customers.
As an Inside Sales Agent you will prospect for and acquire new clients on a daily basis from various inbound and outbound lead sources provided by our team. You will assist in all aspects of the process by prospecting, cultivating, setting appointments and managing leads in our contact management database system. You will obtain critical information about buyer/seller leads and schedule appointments with qualified leads for the Listing and/or Buyer Specialists.
The ideal candidate is passionate about achievement, draws energy from working with people and takes ownership of the sales process to maximum effectiveness. This person has the drive and tenacity to achieve or exceed productivity, appointment setting, and revenue targets while effectively assisting customers with their inquiries.
- Rigorously prospect for new business and follow up with leads in your pipeline.
- Primary duties include outbound calling, e-mail communication, coordination and scheduling of real estate buying and selling opportunities and overall management of sales pipeline through the sales cycle.
- Accurately qualify potential customers for appointments with field agents.
- Manage cultivation of inbound sales inquiries to convert leads to appointments.
- Follow scripts to deliver the team value proposition and handle objections.
- Has excellent organizational, time management and follow-up skills.
- Practices, memorizes, and internalizes scripts.
- Is dynamic, articulate and well-spoken.
- Passionate about selling.
- Enthusiastic with excellent people skills.
- Independent and self-motivated.
- Ability to communicate effectively (oral and written).
- Extremely strong phone skills: ability to set and close appointments over the phone.
- Ability to use or quickly learn real estate specific CRM and marketing/lead technologies.
- Be a team player who thrives working with a tight knit company where their activities directly affect the bottom line.
- Positive, enthusiastic, motivated and solution oriented.
About Keller Williams - Charleston/Mt. Pleasant
Recently recognized as the worlds #1 real estate company in the world based on agent count, units sold, and closed volume, Keller Williams connects training, education, and technology to help our people build careers worth having, businesses worth owning, and lives worth living! As the largest real estate office in the surrounding Charleston area, the Keller Williams - Charleston/Mt. Pleasant market center believes in the Keller Williams missions and values, as well as, being an example of the next level of excellence in service to our clients and people.