KW Sac Metro
We’re searching for an enthusiastic inside sales representative to join our luxury team and support business growth. You’ll need strong persuasion skills to turn customer prospects into qualified leads. Our ideal candidate is an excellent deal-maker who loves talking to people. If you’re looking to jump-start your career in sales, please apply today!
- Record monthly and quarterly sales and performance goals to ensure they are being met
- Communicate with prospects via email, phone calls or other forms of communication to convert them into qualified leads and funnel them to the sales pipeline
- Update customer database regularly to provide the most up-to-date client information to the sales team
- Qualify incoming leads so appointments are arranged as fast as possible to provide an excellent customer service experience
- Work within your specific geography to find new business opportunities
- Current U.S. driver’s license and the ability to travel by car
- High school diploma or GED is required, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Superb communication skills, both written and verbal, as well as interpersonal skills and time management skills
- Understand the sales process and how to enter information into client databases
- Two years of previous sales experience
About KW Sac Metro
Our team is rapidly expanding! We are one of Sacramento's most collaborative offices full of top producers. Our daily training, unique coaching model, and resources make it no wonder why we are expanding so quickly. We also have teams with leads looking for talent or simply coaches to help get agents in gear. We take pride in stating that over half of our newest team members are IN ESCROW within 60 days. Whether you are unlicensed, new, or seasoned, we have a model to cater to your needs for exponential growth. Win-Win! We look forward to speaking with you soon!