Yarusi Holdings LLC
The Inside Sales position is often the first impression prospective clients have with our company so personality, communication skills and attention to detail are all critical skills.
When taking phone calls from marketing leads (direct mail, website, ads, other), the ability to articulate the company value while confidently controlling the conversation is extremely important.
This position will be an integral part of our team. The ability to collaborate in a group setting with desire to add value not only to clients but fellow team members is a core value we are looking for in an individual looking to be a part of our team.
- Primary duties include outbound calling, e-mail communication, coordination and scheduling of real estate buying and selling opportunities and overall management of sales pipeline through the sales cycle.
- Input leads in our company’s CRM.
- Analyze BASIC property values (training provided).
- Follow up on old leads from our CRM.
- Set up appointments for our Acquisitions Manager to meet with sellers and look at houses.
- Keep the CRM running at maximum efficiency.
- Be sympathetic and understanding with the motivated sellers that call in. They are experiencing some sort of difficulty. That is why they are calling you. How can YOU help THEM.
- Answer the phones live and gather all information for the Acquisition team to move forward.
- Be familiar with towns in the Union, Essex, Hudson and Morris counties. For instance: knowing the difference between a home located in Chatham versus Newark, Upper Montclair versus Montclair.
- Ability to communicate effectively (oral and written)
- Extremely strong phone skills: ability to set and close appointments over the phone.
- Warm and pleasant voice.
- Have a working and reliable phone, computer and internet connection.
$24,000 - $35,000
About Yarusi Holdings LLC
We are a private real estate investment company that began in 2013 and plan to grow exponentially over the next 5 years. Our mission is simple: Raise communities to new heights. We assist sellers by buying distressed properties that need work, rehab the properties, and then sell (or rent) to new families providing a bright new home in the neighborhoods where we work.
For more information about us visit www.yarusiholdings.com