The Taylor Team
Do you love talking to people and selling a product you believe in? We’re growing our team and looking for a driven Inside Sales Representative ready to take the next step in their career. You’ll work on prospecting and persuading qualified leads further down the sales funnel. If you’re looking to maximize your earning potential, start your application today!
- Maintain the client database to make sure the sales team can access current information on all leads
- Record monthly and quarterly sales and performance goals to ensure they are being met
- Funnel new qualified leads into the sales pipeline by following up with each prospect via email, phone calls or other forms of communication
- Work within your specific geography to find new business opportunities
- Generate qualified leads for the sales team so they can provide a quick response to customers
- Great time management, interpersonal, and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Proven track record of at least 2 years of experience in a sales position or related field
- Working knowledge of the sales process and CRM software
- High school diploma or GED is required, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Must have a valid U.S. driver’s license and be able to travel by car
$40,000 - $60,000 + Commission
About The Taylor Team
The Taylor Team represents one of the most technology-forward growth-minded teams in the Southwest, serving Tucson, AZ, Austin, TX, and Southern CA. We've helped over 1,500 families buy, sell, and build wealth through investing in real estate over the last two decades.