Real Estate Homeselling Team
We’re searching for an enthusiastic inside sales representative to join our team and support business growth. You’ll need strong persuasion skills to turn customer prospects into qualified leads. Our ideal candidate is an excellent deal-maker who loves talking to people. If you’re looking to jump-start your career in sales, please apply today!
- Update customer database regularly to provide the most up-to-date client information to the sales team
- Expand the clientele by finding new business opportunities within specific geographies
- Report on key performance and sales metrics on a monthly and quarterly basis to ensure sales goals are achieved
- Generate qualified leads for the sales team so they can provide a quick response to customers
- Funnel new qualified leads into the sales pipeline by following up with each prospect via email, phone calls or other forms of communication
- Proven track record of at least 2 years of experience in a sales position or related field
- High school diploma or GED is required, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Must have a valid U.S. driver’s license and be able to travel by car
- Experience using CRM software as part of the sales process
- Strong time management skills, communication skills, both written and verbal, and interpersonal skills
About Real Estate Homeselling Team
Real Estate Homeselling Team is a fast growing real estate team serving the greater Toronto area. We strive to have the highest producing agents in the area! Come join our team!