Millennium Dental Technologies
Preferred: Bachelor's degree or working towards it--all majors
We are a privately held leader in the Capital Equipment arena, who is looking to build an inside sales team for our U.S Owned, operated, and manufactured business. After 20+ years of success, we are looking for a few dynamic people to expand our salesforce. In this fast-paced role, you will be responsible for helping to build our sales pipeline and ultimately our sales success. As an inside sales specialist, identifying leads and developing those leads into qualified prospects will be a significant part of your day.
We are looking for motivated, enthusiastic, and well-spoken candidates to join our team. The inside sales representative will be responsible for developing new leads, communicating with customers, understanding their needs, and ensuring a smooth sales process. You should be able to get past gatekeepers, engage with prospects and meet targets.
To be successful as an inside sales representative you should be able to build instant rapport with people, be very competitive, and a good listener.
- Assess and send qualified leads to inbound sales representatives so they can convert clients and provide quick turnaround
- Prospect potential customers via cold calling, email, or other forms of communication to ensure they are added to the sales pipeline and produce more qualified leads
- Keep the customer database updated to ensure information on prospective and past clients is current
- Track performance goals and key sales metrics on a monthly and quarterly basis to make sure company goals are achieved
- Expand the clientele by finding new business opportunities within specific geographies
- The ability to handle a variety of activities and multiple projects occurring simultaneously
- Communicating with customers, making outbound calls to potential customers, and following up on leads
- Understanding customer’s needs and identifying sales opportunities
- Answering potential customer questions and sending additional information where necessary
- Keeping up with product and service information
- Maintaining salesforce with your leads
- Researching and qualifying new leads
- Multi-tasking with a sense of urgency in a fast-paced environment
- Strong commitment to results
- Superb communication skills, both written and verbal, as well as interpersonal skills and time management skills
- Experience using CRM software as part of the sales process
- Current U.S. driver’s license and the ability to travel by car
- High school diploma or equivalent required, college degree preferred
- 2+ years of experience in sales or a similar role
- Previous experience in an outbound call center or related sales position preferred
- Excellent communications skills, both verbal and written
- Good organizational skills
- Excellent phone and cold calling skills
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Strong listening and sales skills
- Ability to achieve targets
$20 - $22 hourly
About Millennium Dental Technologies
Millennium Dental Technologies is changing the standard of care for periodontal treatment approaches to decrease fear and increase the total number of patients treated successfully with True Regeneration.
By helping to reduce the fear associated with gum surgery, we can help more patients receive the treatment they need.
An FDA-cleared laser treatment called the LANAP protocol offers a less painful, more successful treatment alternative to conventional surgery. The LANAP=LAR treatment is one of the most successful protocols in treating gum disease because it can target the source of the inflammation without hurting or removing any healthy gum tissue, slow or stop attachment loss and decrease pocket depth, and allowing the body to recover from the chronic infection without the need for scalpel or sutures.