We’re searching for an enthusiastic inside sales representative to join our team and support business growth. You’ll need strong persuasion skills to turn customer prospects into qualified leads. Our ideal candidate is an excellent deal-maker who loves talking to people. If you’re looking to jump-start your career in sales, please apply today!
- Qualify incoming leads so appointments are arranged as fast as possible to provide an excellent customer service experience
- Maintain the client database to make sure the sales team can access current information on all leads
- Expand the clientele by finding new business opportunities within specific geographies
- Funnel new qualified leads into the sales pipeline by following up with each prospect via email, phone calls or other forms of communication
- Report on key performance and sales metrics on a monthly and quarterly basis to ensure sales goals are achieved
- High school diploma or GED is required, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Working knowledge of the sales process and CRM software
- Two years of previous sales experience
- Superb communication skills, both written and verbal, as well as interpersonal skills and time management skills
- Possess a valid U.S. driver’s license and be able to travel by car
$20 hourly base plus production bonuses
The Smith Team at Keller Williams has an established track record for outstanding service and results. Our team within the Keller Williams umbrella has been recognized as industry leaders with MSP Magazine Super Agent, Top 3% in the country and many local awards. If you have the talent, we have the opportunities! If you are ready for a challenging and fun career with the most innovative real estate company in the country, apply today.