Harris Home Team at Keller Williams
We’re searching for an enthusiastic Inside Sales Representative to join our team and support business growth. You’ll need strong persuasion skills to turn customer prospects into qualified leads. Our ideal candidate is an excellent deal-maker who loves talking to people. If you’re looking to jump-start your career in sales, please apply today!
- Seek out new business opportunities within the assigned geographies to expand clientele
- Maintain the client database to make sure the sales team can access current information on all leads
- Prospect potential customers via cold calling, email, or other forms of communication to ensure they are added to the sales pipeline and produce more qualified leads
- Track performance goals and key sales metrics on a monthly and quarterly basis to make sure company goals are achieved
- Assess and send qualified leads to inbound sales representatives so they can convert clients and provide quick turnaround
- Schedule appointments with qualified leads for the sales team
- Communicate and cultivate relationships to convert inbound leads to appointments
- Nurture and update the customer database regularly to provide the most up-to-date client information to the sales team
- Practice, follow, and lead agents in scripting to help the team handle objections
- Report to the Director of Sales
- Understand the sales process and how to enter information into client databases
- 2+ years of experience in sales or a similar role
- Great time management, interpersonal, and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Unaffected by and even enjoys hearing the word "No"
- Effective problem solver and trouble-shooter
- Thrives in the repetition
- Real Estate License (Preferred)
$30,000 - $70,000 yearly
About Harris Home Team at Keller Williams
The Harris Home Team is led by the owner and lead listing agent, Alison Harris. This team strives to be authentic, approachable, hardworking, and ultimately like family. This team is growing, and the position comes with opportunities to grow. We have over 15 years of experience, and we are just getting started!