Keller Williams Realty
We’re looking for an outgoing inside sales representative to help us smash our sales goals! You’ll help us generate leads by prospecting potential clients and add qualified leads to the sales funnel. This is a great position for individuals who love working in a fast-paced environment where they can maximize their earning potential. If this sounds like a job you’ll love, apply now!
- Funnel new qualified leads into the sales pipeline by following up with each prospect via email, phone calls or other forms of communication
- Generate qualified leads for the sales team so they can provide a quick response to customers
- Maintain the client database to make sure the sales team can access current information on all leads
- Work within your specific geography to find new business opportunities
- Track performance goals and key sales metrics on a monthly and quarterly basis to make sure company goals are achieved
- Working knowledge of the sales process and CRM software
- Superb communication skills, both written and verbal, as well as interpersonal skills and time management skills
- Proven track record of at least 2 years of experience in a sales position or related field
- High school diploma or equivalent required, college degree preferred
- Must have a valid U.S. driver’s license and be able to travel by car
$40,000 - $80,000 yearly
About Keller Williams Realty
An award-winning company, we are a real estate group that is growing fast. We do residential real estate in the DC Metro Area, VA, and MD. We are a full-service, boutique real estate company, we specialize in the marketing of premier residential properties. We offer comprehensive real estate solutions for buyers, sellers, builders, and developers.
Real Estate is one of the most important investments you will make. It's important to have somebody good on your side to guide you and protect your best interests. Our Company is in the top real estate groups in the area. With 5 star ratings on all the major websites, and award-winning in the Washingtonian magazine and many more places.