Farmers - Dallas County
We’re searching for an enthusiastic inside sales representative to join our team and support business growth. You’ll need strong persuasion skills to turn customer prospects into qualified leads. Our ideal candidate is an excellent deal-maker who loves talking to people. If you’re looking to jump-start your career in sales, please apply today!
- Record monthly and quarterly sales and performance goals to ensure they are being met
- Update customer database regularly to provide the most up-to-date client information to the sales team
- Assess and send qualified leads to inbound sales representatives so they can convert clients and provide quick turnaround
- Expand the clientele by finding new business opportunities within specific geographies
- Funnel new qualified leads into the sales pipeline by following up with each prospect via email, phone calls or other forms of communication
- Current U.S. driver’s license and the ability to travel by car
- Great time management, interpersonal, and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Experience using CRM software as part of the sales process
- 2+ years of experience in sales or a similar role
- High school diploma or equivalent required, college degree preferred
$30,000 - $70,000 yearly
About Farmers - Dallas County
Work culture is our main focus at our office. Our culture is one of growth and accountability, We read, journal, and set goals in both our personal and professional lives on a monthly basis. We look to improve daily and want those who want to accomplish those same things in our office.