Do you love talking to people and selling a product you believe in? We’re growing our team and looking for a driven inside sales representative ready to take the next step in their career. You’ll work on prospecting and persuading qualified leads further down the sales funnel. If you’re looking to maximize your earning potential, start your application today!
- Track performance goals and key sales metrics on a monthly and quarterly basis to make sure company goals are achieved
- Generate qualified leads for the sales team so they can provide a quick response to customers
- Prospect potential customers via cold calling, email, or other forms of communication to ensure they are added to the sales pipeline and produce more qualified leads
- Expand the clientele by finding new business opportunities within specific geographies
- Maintain the client database to make sure the sales team can access current information on all leads
- Great time management, interpersonal, and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Must have a valid U.S. driver’s license and be able to travel by car
- High school diploma or equivalent required, college degree preferred
- 2+ years of experience in sales or a similar role
- Understand the sales process and how to enter information into client databases
About Spade Recruiting
We have competitive benefits including paid vacation/sick/holidays, health insurance (medical, dental, vision), and 401k. Eligibility for benefits is based on a number of factors, including but not limited to job location, union designation, and job duties. Candidates will be provided individualized benefits offering information sheet.