Farmers Insurance District 3
We’re looking for an outgoing inside sales representative to help us smash our sales goals! You’ll help us generate leads by prospecting potential clients and add qualified leads to the sales funnel. This is a great position for individuals who love working in a fast-paced environment where they can maximize their earning potential. If this sounds like a job you’ll love, apply now!
- Track performance goals and key sales metrics on a monthly and quarterly basis to make sure company goals are achieved
- Maintain the client database to make sure the sales team can access current information on all leads
- Seek out new business opportunities within the assigned geographies to expand clientele
- Generate qualified leads for the sales team so they can provide a quick response to customers
- Communicate with prospects via email, phone calls or other forms of communication to convert them into qualified leads and funnel them to the sales pipeline
- Strong time management skills, communication skills, both written and verbal, and interpersonal skills
- Possess a valid U.S. driver’s license and be able to travel by car
- Proven track record of at least 2 years of experience in a sales position or related field
- High school diploma or equivalent required, college degree preferred
- Working knowledge of the sales process and CRM software
$40,000 at plan
About Farmers Insurance District 3
Farmers Insurance District 3 is an American insurer organization of automobiles, homes, and small companies, and also provides other insurance and financial services products. Farmers Insurance has more than 48,000 exclusive and independent agents and approximately 21,000 employees. We are known for our fantastic policies and our incredible claims department. Many choose to work for Farmers because we are about forming relationships and filling needs for and with everyday people and companies.