The Brooks Group
ARE YOU A GO-GETTER LOOKING FOR A BIGGER LIFE?
We are looking for people with die-hard enthusiasm, a flair for achievement, and a willingness to do what it takes to succeed. If the idea of generating business and making commission gets your adrenaline going, you should probably keep reading.
Please be aware that our interview process is quite lengthy and intensive.
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES?
We are looking for the best of the best!! If you want to be part of an award winning Jacksonville real estate team, working in a high energy environment with excellent income potential, send us your resume. We look forward to hearing from you!
The right candidate loves to connect with people and is driven, competitive, confident, outgoing, can be appropriately assertive and most importantly, FUN! A love of problem-solving and “thinking outside of the box” is a must! If this sounds like you, we should talk.
The Brooks Group is a fast-growing, excellence demanding, high-performance culture that values intensity, the willingness to learn, close relationships within the workplace and with our clientele and an enthusiastic zest for life!
Our mission is to work heartily so that the communities we work in THRIVE.
- Please apply if the term "self-managed" appeals to you!
- Apply if you haven't already mastered sales.
- If you are in the habit of inviting feedback on your performance, apply.
- If you are always looking for ways to improve the people, systems and results around you, please apply.
- If you work well with others and consider the impact of your words and actions on others, please apply.
- If you've read this far, please make sure to tell us your "word of the day" somewhere in your submission. :o)
- Keller Williams is the #1 training company in the world - across all industries.
- Base salary plus commission pay structure.
Responsibilities and Duties
- This role is primarily in-office with 60% to 70% of the time spent on the phone with 40+ prospective buyers and sellers per day.
- Tenaciously prospect for, qualify and follow up with seller and buyer leads.
- Schedule appointments with qualified leads for the Listing and/or Buyer Specialists.
- Utilize strong communication and follow up skills to schedule and coordinate appointments.
- Build and manage the sales pipeline through the sales cycle through use of our CRM.
- Provide exceptional customer service.
- Previous Customer Service and phone experience preferred.
- Learning-based, humility and commitment to continuous growth.
- Passionate about being the best. Elite.
- Loves the people they work with.
- Enthusiastic, intense work ethic.
- Outside-the-box problem solver.
Qualifications and Skills
We provide training, coaching and an abundance of resources to help you achieve your professional and personal goals.
- Key skills: Excellent communication skills, strong phone voice, ability to build rapport quickly over the phone, strong sense of urgency and excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Real estate experience not required; must have or be willing to obtain a FL Real Estate license.
Base + Multiple Performance Bonuses ($40,000 - $60,000+ Expected)
About The Brooks Group
We offer an exciting atmosphere in a people-oriented business. At The Brooks Group, we follow a career visioning process. You will have people who care about you and are sincerely interested in helping you achieve your full potential and beyond. We are the fastest growing real estate team in Northeast Florida.