Carriage Risk Management
Do you love talking to people and selling a product you believe in? We’re growing our team and looking for a driven inside sales representative ready to take the next step in their career. You’ll work on prospecting and persuading qualified leads further down the sales funnel. If you’re looking to maximize your earning potential, start your application today!
- Update customer database regularly to provide the most up-to-date client information to the sales team
- Seek out new business opportunities within the assigned geographies to expand clientele
- Qualify incoming leads so appointments are arranged as fast as possible to provide an excellent customer service experience
- Communicate with prospects via email, phone calls or other forms of communication to convert them into qualified leads and funnel them to the sales pipeline
- Track performance goals and key sales metrics on a monthly and quarterly basis to make sure company goals are achieved
- Understand the sales process and how to enter information into client databases
- Proven track record of at least 2 years of experience in a sales position or related field
- Great time management, interpersonal, and communication skills, both written and verbal
- High school diploma required, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Must have a valid U.S. driver’s license and be able to travel by car
$40,000 - $60,000
About Carriage Risk Management
Located inside the Carriage Auto Group, our lead system is a mixture of organically provided warm prospect leads from the New and Used car buyers served by Carriage, referrals from mortgage brokers and realtors, and referrals from the customer base.
Carriage Risk Management, LLC/ Carriage Insurance Agency is a full-service agency offering all insurance products; both personal and commercial products utilizing the several insurance partners we are appointed with. We are available to our customers Monday thru Saturday and the hours of operation are 9 AM to 6 PM; other days and times are available via a personal appointment.